Responsibilities: The committee meets on an as-needed basis. Contact Executive Office for more information. This committee’s objectives are to:
- Maintain an accurate accounting of the Association’s fiscal functions.
- Prepare an Annual Operating Budget for the Association, to be presented to the Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting.
- Prepare a detailed Annual Report of the Association expenditures, to be presented to the Board of Directors.
- Secure an Annual Comprehensive Review of FSGA fiscal records by an independent.
- Coordinate the fund-raising and development of revenue streams of the association.
- Review cash flow, reserves, and overall fiscal policy.
- Report and make recommendations to the Board.