Melinda Coulter, Chair
Responsibilities: The Education Committee will meet regularly by telephone. For more information please contact the Committee Co-Chair, Melinda Coulter. This committee’s objectives are to:
- Explore the possibility of developing workshops or seminars that could be utilized by FSGA at their annual meeting.
- Review/approve proposed intensives for the annual conference. Plan a comprehensive education program, establishing major educational objectives for the association and developing specific plans for meeting those objectives.
- Be responsible for reviewing all proffered syllabuses and make recommendations to the Board of Directors for the association’s endorsement(s).
- Further the education of professional and family guardians.
- The Education chairperson shall act as liaison with state agencies and organizations involved in education affecting guardians.
- Foster relationships with sister agencies and not for profit partners.