Mary Lou McKeon, Chair
Responsibilities: The nominating committee shall be created by the Board of Directors. The committee meets on an as-needed basis. This committee’s objectives are to:
- Select and obtain agreements to serve from nominees for elected offices of the Association. Agreement to serve if elected must be secured from all nominees prior to distribution of a slate of officers to the Association.
- Solicit nominations for Directors positions that may be submitted by the general membership.
- The Nominating Committee shall nominate a sufficient number of persons to fill any vacancies and to replace Officers and Directors whose term of office is expiring.
- Prepare and distribute to Association Members, a slate of candidates. Collect condensed versions of the resumes to be published in the official association publication prior to the election, with a clear delineation of the nominee’s contributions to the Association included.
- Count returned ballots prior to the Annual Business Meeting.