PUBLIC RELATIONS and PUBLICATIONS (PR)
Lesley Holman, Chair
Responsibilities: The PR Committee meets once per month by telephone. This committee’s objectives are to:
- Interpret the association’s services and needs to the community and its members. Solicit and review articles and manuscripts submitted for publication in the Association’s publications.
- Develop and update FSGA promotional or marketing materials.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors for any changes in current publication policies.
- Develop, update and maintain a media list of statewide media outlets for press releases and dissemination of information with the approval of the FSGA President (or Board ) on behalf of the association.
- Develop a media plan for National Guardianship Month to include outreach, awareness, and public education in conjunction with FSGA chapters.
- Foster relationships with sister agencies and not for profit partners.