The American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging has published a new legislative fact sheet, Guardianship and the Right to Visitation, Communication, and Interaction
See the full document HERE
Please see the details for the 2018 Annual Conference CLE approval.
Register today for the 2018 Conference July 19-21, 2018 Hyatt Grand Cypress Orlando
FSGA has open positions for those aspiring as leaders in the guardianship community. Board Terms are ending for Area and At large directors, these positions serve 3 year terms. FSGA Directors identify and respond to trends in guardianship and other arenas. They set policy, direction and recruit new members. They generate leads for sponsors and contributors to the Association. Area Directors: Candidate’s address of record must be within the Area. The election is held by the members in that area only.
TERM ENDING 2018
- Area V (Palm Beach, Broward, Miami Dade)
- Area IV (Manatee, Sarasota, Desoto, Charlotte, Lee, Glades, Hendry, Collier, Monroe)
- Area II ( Seminole, Orange, Brevard, Okeechobee, Indian River, Martin, St. Lucie, Osceola)
- At Large
- Area VII (Alachua, Gilcrest, Levy, Citrus, Marion, Lake, Sumter, Bradford) terms ends 2018
- Area VI (Gadsen, Liberty, Franklin, Leon, Wakulla, Jefferson, Madison, Taylor, Hamilton, Suwanee Lafayette and Dixie) term ends 2020
- Area I (Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Homes, Jackson, Washington, Bay, Gulf, Calhoun) term ends 2020
- At -Large term ends 2019
If you’d like more information please contact Nominations Committee Chair, Scott Greenberg
All forms must be received by June 15, 2018 An incomplete packet will not be considered.